CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Mystery of the Mermaid Caper Chapter:4

WHERE ARE WE?! Calm down britt! brinn they put a watarfall in THE CITY they did not even thave a pool or a pond at fist.(britt crying)
wahhh...(s
niffling). calm down and stop crying.....Hay look a ticket booth maybe they
have Nancy DrewYeah, we should look...Whaat! It's not Nancy Drew! You're right Brinn by my readings it says Nancy Peru! Well we got tickets to one of them! Oh, Brinn I forgot to tell you! To tell me what? It's Nancy Peru a Musical...Not just any musical it's musical of the year! Oh, look at that buff guy over there! I know his muscles are huge! Look at the cutie in the water.I call him, Brinn.As she looks at the cutie in the water (with love in her eyes).
What will happen to them?
good
bye.





0 comments: